Parent-Child Activities & Adventures,
Rooted In Jewish Values.
Are you a parent living in Massachusetts, who wants to enjoy FUN, structured activities with your child, while exploring Jewish values together?
The Tribe supports you in engaging your child in meaningful family time once per month,
with other local families with children around the same age.
Participants take turns hosting gatherings, whether in their homes, at a partner site, or at another neighborhood location. Optional games and activities are provided monthly, so you can easily choose your own adventure.
- In its first year, 59% of Tribe parents reported that their relationship with their child(ren) was better or closer because of their Tribe participation.
- Tribe parents reported more than a 50% increase in feeling satisfied with the amount of quality time spent with their child(ren).
- Tribe families reported a 260% increase in feeling connected to the Jewish community.
What Tribe Families Are Saying
"I love The Tribe program. It was the best thing because you can learn about Jewish values and have fun at the same time. I made lots of new friends and it was like the best thing ever."
-Rachel, Age 8
"My favorite part about Tribe is when people get together at my house and we do fun Jewish activities." -Miriam, Age 9
"Provides a wonderful opportunity for families to get together, build strong bonds, while building relationships and learning about Jewish traditions. My daughter gets to meet new friends and learn about Jewish values while having a lot of fun. We're just so happy we are participating!" -Anastasia, Mom
"My husband is Jewish and I'm not. My husband is really happy that our kids get to learn about Jewish traditions, and we meet a lot of wonderful people through the program. I'm really, really, really thankful." -Irena, Mom
The Top 10 Impacts of The Tribe
As Reported By Tribe Families in 2019
(in descending order, with 6 a-e being equally reported)
1. Met more Jewish families in my community
2. Feel more connected to the Jewish community
3. Spent more quality time with my children
4. Helped me make more Jewish friends
5. Strengthened my child’s Jewish identity
6a. Created new positive Jewish memories for my family
6b. Helped my children make more Jewish friends
6c. Helped my children develop a better sense of right/wrong
6d. Made me want to learn more about Judaism
6e. Increased my knowledge of Jewish values
Copyright 2019. From Strength to Strength, LLC. All rights reserved.